Turn the Kingdom Hearts Conference into a retreat by booking a room for Friday, April 7th, at the Melville Marriott Long Island.
Click here for the special Kingdom Hearts room rate of $129 for the night of April 7th. Must book by March 10, 2017.
Purchase Your Tickets through Eventbrite. . .
The conference pass includes . . .
- Access to the Conference Hall and Vendor Hall
- Two Keynote Messages
- Breakfast Munchies with Coffee or Tea
- Plated Lunch with Dessert
How to Purchase Group Tickets
- Organize the Sign Up for Your Group (minimum of 10 women). Use this printable Sign Up Sheet for Group Registration.
- Be sure to collect the contact information for EACH woman: First Name, Last Name, Email Address (if the attendee does not have an email, please use the contact’s email). Note: The registration form will have other fields shown, but you only have to enter this information for each ticket holder.
- Collect payment in the form of cash or check, made payable to whomever will be doing the online purchasing. Make payment online using a credit card.
- Register your whole group at one time, or in batches of 10.
- If the person purchasing the tickets is not the contact person for their group, please do let us know after the time of purchase so that we can direct future correspondence to that particular woman. If you have any questions about this process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about the conference, we’re happy to connect with you. Just drop us an email at email@example.com or call us at 631.606.0204.
No Refund Policy
Tickets to the Kingdom Hearts Conference are non-refundable, without exception. You may transfer your ticket to another attendee, donate your ticket for scholarship use, or sell your ticket privately.
Please know that we understand life’s unpredictability. Yet due to our financial commitments to the venue as well as our speaker(s), worship team, and tech company, which is based on ticket sales, we can not accommodate individual needs through refunding tickets.